All because two people fell in love...

We met in February 1989, started dating in May, and got married in September. And Josh came *almost* 11 months later, just in case y'all were wondering. And then no more came. We waited, and waited, and then Lauren decided to make her debut in May 1995 (5 weeks early), and then Kayley 1997, Jacob 1998, Krissy 2001, Lindsey 2004 & Joey 2006. We lived in Texas until 2005, and then we moved to Arkansas, just about 25 miles north of Texarkana, Texas. Fortunately all my children are Texans (and my handsome husband) because Texans are just cool. Wish I was a Texan... but husband had to settle with a California gal, which I think is pretty cool too.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

My kids love me more today


<~~ And this is why. I am taking them to this gosh-awful place for dinner tonight. Krissy has a birthday party there for one of her favorite friends from school, and I told her she could go. She has been extremely good today, so I know she is excited about going. Last time we went to this place was in 2006. Long time it's been. For Kayley's birthday, we went to Cici's, which is almost as bad, but nothing compares to my brother's pizza or Sams Pizza. I love their pizza! Especially if it's just been made & stull quite hot. I printed off coupons from their website, and since I won't have to pay for 3 children (Josh, Krissy or Joey), then I should be good. You know I'll pig out anyway because I have no self control with food. It's so sad. I'm such a pitiful dieter. :-(

0 Read What I Wrote: